If you want to become part of our great team of technical and customer support representatives at Mercatus, send us your application for Customer Support Representative. We provide ITO & BPO service and solutions and specialise in IT Staffing & Relocation, Software Outsourcing Services, Sales Growth & Customer Support Services.
The Role in a Nutshell:
As a Customer Support Representative you will be required to respond by email, chat and tickets to customer requests. Being a First English Speaking Support you will be a part of the team serving a client in the Financial field. The work environment is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. You will be working in the customer support environment in the innovative Financial services arena. So, if you are excellent in written and verbal English, and you are people-friendly, like communication, and have great technical knowledge of email and related technologies, apply now.
Main Tasks of the Role:
- Respond to email tickets, and live chats to assist customers with a broad range of services
- Escalate issues to senior technical staff and respond to the customer when escalation resolutions are available.
- Track incidents on help desk ticketing system
- Where time is available, perform other various assigned tasks, such as document creation, staff and customer training, process improvement etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years experience in a business to business support role.
- Proven technical knowledge of email and email related technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and approachable disposition.
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and confident manner
- Solution oriented
- Strong understanding and ability of prioritising task & service request
- Ability to interact and consult with others in particular for de-escalation management
- Team player
- Proactive working behavior
What we Offer:
- Remote work / home office availability
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Full paid training on the job
- Special discounts and offers (e.g. Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
- Additional health insurance
- Support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs