Mercatus is a Boutique ITO & BPO service and solution provider which specializes in IT Staffing & Relocation, Software Outsourcing Services, Sales Growth & Customer Support Services.
The Role in a Nutshell:
Our Technical Support Representatives are required to respond by email and phone to customer requests. A good candidate for this position will have excellent written and verbal skills, be people-friendly and have great technical knowledge of email and related technologies.
The work environment is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. You will be working in the technical support environment in the innovative cloud services arena focusing on our Email Security products, Spam Filtering, Email Archiving, Email Encryption, Web Security and Endpoint etc.
Main Tasks of the Role:
As a First level SWEDISH & ENGLISH Speaking Support you will be a part of a great team for a amazing client in the cyber security field and all together will:
- Respond to email tickets, phone calls and live chats to assist customers with a broad range of services
- Escalate issues to senior technical staff and respond to the customer when escalation resolutions are available.
- Track incidents on help desk ticketing system
- Where time is available, perform other various assigned tasks, such as document creation, staff and customer training, process improvement etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in a business to business support role.
- Proven technical knowledge of email and email related technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and approachable disposition.
- Basic IT knowledge (DNS, SMTP, Office Suite, Exchange 2013+.)
- Well-structured way of working and troubleshooting/problem solving ability
- Strong understanding and ability of Prioritizing task & service request
- Working experience in technical support
- Ability to interact and consult with others in particular for de-escalation management
- Strong team player
- Strong motivation and willingness to learn and perform
- Autonomous & proactive working behavior
- Friendly and confident manner
- Good Level English Required
What we Offer:
- Remote work / home office availability
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Full paid training
- Special Discounts and Offers (e.g. Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
- Additional health insurance
- Support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs